- Each time you choose a mode, the playlist is now limited to 10. There are more than 10 videos (and next update will include some new ones) but each time you choose a mode you get a random selection of only 10.
- Text on the answer buttons is now readable on iPhone 6 :)
If you haven't tried the app during training yet - I thoroughly recommend it. What we did:
- Warmed up as usual
- Paused running and each person using their own phone or tablet, watched a set of videos in normal mode, noting the score.
- Then we did our sprint session, running till fatigued.
- Paused again and each person using their own phone or tablet, watched a second set of videos in normal mode, noting the score.
- Used the score difference as an incentive - If you scored 10 on the first attempt and 8 on the second, you ran 2 more shuttles. This part is not essential but a little competition is motivating!
As you watch the videos you may be tempted to debate the individual result, but that's not the point of the exercise. The absolute score that you get isn't meaningful on its own. Remember the videos are shown as a random collection. Also remember that you don't have game context to help with your decision. This is a gut response. The training exercise here is to practice make decisions - and i believe the more under fatigue you are, the better!
If you haven't downloaded the app yet, find it here